Slider

James and Cat

Friday 21 November 2014

One year down...

Can you believe it? We started writing this blog a whole year ago! 
We decided to write the blog to le our friends and family in on the whole story of how we got engaged, 12 months in and we have an amazing number of followers from all over the world! 
I honestly though we might get about 100 views on the blog (mainly my mum) and that we might last until Christmas, not having much to say. Now we have tens of thousands of views and are the featured blog on North West Bride Magazine! How crazy is that?

Anyway, to celebrate this we want to give you all a piece of our wedding! We have some of our favours left and want to share these with you! 

We decided to go for something a bit different (I'm sure you are shocked!) and designed up some puzzles with our cartoon on them!!

All you need to do is send an email to howgeeksgetmarried@gmail.com with your name an address and we will send it on to you!
Thank you all again for all your support over the past 12 months!

1 comments:

  1. You are right dear! Time is flowing like a river and we are just left with memoires. When I look back I seriously cannot believe I got married at wedding venue in Los Angeles, exactly an year ago and now I can only cherish those memories.

    ReplyDelete

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
HIBS100 Index of Home and Interior Blogs