Slider

James and Cat

Thursday 19 June 2014

it's a piece of cake....

So I've been awol for the passed few weeks and thats been due to a series of events - organising awesome wedding stuff, illness and crazy work stuff.

But I am back on track (although still ill :s ) and here I am back on the blog. One of the most exciting things that we have arranged is that we are going to meet with our Cake maker this weekend!


There are so many options when it comes to wedding cakes it can be a bit of a minefield! Add to this the fact that James is know for his excellent cake making and the challenge gets harder!

We've shown you some of James's creations before and some of the insane creating from companies like the amazing Madame Cocoa (I was totally blown away by their work at the Quirky Weddings fair!). the lady who is making our cake also made James's sister Clare's cake for her wedding, and from all the dreamy eyes I see around the table when someone mentions it, I have major expectations!

So we have picked out a design, know the flavour(s) we want and have chosen our baker! We have even chosen our cake top... but I can't be giving that away... just yet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
HIBS100 Index of Home and Interior Blogs