Slider

James and Cat

Monday 14 July 2014

Sign on the dotted line...

This week Catherine and myself are going to visit with our priest. Fr Eamon conducted the wedding ceremony for Catherine's mum and dad, 30 years this October. The same week Catherine and I are to tie be knot. At the same time it will be Fr Eamon's anniversary of his induction to the priesthood.

Tomorrow when we meet the priest we shall be discussing mostly the paperwork side of things. Like getting released from my church so that I can getting married in Catherine's Parish.  Also the wedding form require for the council but more importantly his seal of approval on us actually getting married.

It's very frightening the whole legal paperwork side. My plan on the whole situation is to let Catherine fill most everything in and sign the correct places where I'm told.

From tomorrow evening we will be rather more knowledgable on the subject and hopefully less overwhelmed by it all.

Once again please find the time to vote for us in the Cosmo blog awards. We are still very honoured to be short listed for wedding blog award.

http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/blogs/cosmo-blog-awards-2014/cosmo-blog-awards-2014-shortlist

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
HIBS100 Index of Home and Interior Blogs