Slider

James and Cat

Friday 4 July 2014

What's left to do?

I know, I know, I promised I'd get back on the blogging wagon and not miss weeks it I have an excuse. I promise!


So remember when I said we were neatly all organised for the wedding, we were just enjoying the lull... 

Well I could t have been more wrong!

We sat down two weeks ago and started writing up the little list of things we needed to do before the wedding!


So that little list turned out to be a massive list!  Two pages with double columns. 

So the last two weeks has been trying to make our way through quite a few. Lots of ordering online, building up the courage to ring up suppliers and focusing our minds on the things we really need! 

I recently finished up working in Belfast and have been working from home in aughnacloy. It's amazing what a few extra hours in the morning can do! 

So I am back, and i promise to have plenty to share with you over the next few weeks! Just 15 days until the Hen do... And I still no nothing about it! Next week I'll be going through all my excitement and nerves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
HIBS100 Index of Home and Interior Blogs